A course date is only decided when there is enough demand and then IF we can get a date in the Venue’s busy diary.
The Next course is: TBC most likely to be held in Peterborough. Per Person Price is £1,495 + VAT Max 35 people
Dates for 2019 will be posted here once the venue is confirmed.
The next likely date will be April/May 2019
An Online version will be released on or around the 27th April 2019 – details will be published here
If you would like to attend and are a Progressive Member; please email me for a discount code: Ray@RaisingAngelFinance.co.uk and put “Course Discount Code” in the subject line – then tell me why you are seeking the code.
To book your place directly please Contact: EmmaHodgson@ProgressiveProperty.co.uk
The Course Content Includes:
- The Mindset Around Borrowing Money
- Use Other People’s Money – OPM
- What Investors look for
- Where to Find Investors
- The Three Main Steps to Creating the Perfect Application
- How to Guarantee Your Application will be read by Investors or Lenders
- How To Pitch on paper and in Person for Maximum effect
- The Psychology of Persuasion
- Live examples of the Perfect Pitch
- Can You get 100% Funding?
- and Much, Much, More
WHERE SHOULD YOU GO?
The event is being held at Progressive Property Training suite, full address:
Unit 8 Office Village
Please note that you cannot park in Cygnet Park (With the exception of blue badge holders). The only parking Available is at Tesco. This is free and is a short walk to the training suite via the parking underpass located at the back of the car park, near the Tesco petrol station. The postcode for Tesco is PE7 8BD
WHEN SHOULD YOU GET THERE?
The day will start at 9:00am and finish at approximately 6:00pm. Please arrive at 8:30am on both days for registration.
WHERE CAN YOU EAT?
Refreshments will be available throughout the day, however lunch is not be provided. There are numerous facilities in the close surrounding area.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING?
– a laptop – not compulsory but will help you with note taking and accessing websites. Wifi is available
– a note pad and pens for taking notes
– layers of clothes – your comfort is important to us
WHERE CAN YOU STAY?
At the Premier Inn
If You are members of the Progressive Facebook Community, feel free to contact Progressive lets or Gary smith and Candida Smith (on Facebook) as they have Serviced Accommodation apartments within walking distance of the venue